As part of the People & Admin department, your tasks will be diverse and can vary according to the needs and priorities: you will be involved in recruiting and active sourcing, as well as employer branding, office management, event organisation and others.
(Co-)design of the HR presence in online channels: social media, job sites, job advertisements, etc.
Creation of texts, photo and image material for appealing storytelling on the new career website
Media research, selection and media planning
Creation of evaluations, statistics, and presentations
Support in the planning, organization, and implementation of trade fair appearances or career events
Support in the standardization of various processes, guidelines, and documents
Support of the entire HR team in day-to-day operations and projects, e.g. employee surveys, event organisation, office management, recruiting, active sourcing and purchasing
We offer you
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- Challenging projects and full responsibility for those
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave and flexible working time around core hours
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An awesome office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- Weekly team lunch and regular team events
Sounds good? Apply now and let's change the future of sound together!
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company! Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply. We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of audio technology: Following years of research, sweat and tears, our proprietary technology and products, enable radically new access to the medium audio and unprecedented capabilities in professional, sound reproduction even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for sound, dedication to quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award
, 2018 one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, and in 2019 became the “Audio Technology of the Year”. But we are just starting and therefore are looking for outstanding, passionate and great colleagues to join us.