You couldn't find a suitable vacancy amongst our current positions? Then send us an initiative application with a convincing letter of motivation and your CV.
Are looking for new challenges and complex topics and you are ideally interested in audio, sound systems and music.
We offer you
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- Challenging projects and full responsibility for those
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave, flexible working and home-office policy
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin
- An awesome office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- Weekly team lunch and regular team events
Sounds good? Apply now and let's shape the future of sound!
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company. Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply! We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of audio technology: Following years of research, sweat and tears, our proprietary technology and products, enable radically new access to the medium audio and unprecedented capabilities in professional, sound reproduction even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for sound, dedication to quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award
, 2018 one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, and in 2019 became the “Audio Technology of the Year”. But we are just starting and therefore are looking for outstanding, passionate and great colleagues to join us.